- This is a currency converter application developed in Visual Basic. This script was part of a released Video tutorial, so I thought it would be nice to have the actual script in the event that someone wants the actual code hands on while watching the video.
- This application fetches the information of the currency trade and time from XE and then calculates the rates based on the user input. It uses several imports for the stream read and regular expression.
- The project folder is 86 KB in size zipped.
- Extract the folder into your Visual Studio Projects.
- Import the project (tested with Visual Studio 2010).
I have just been following your guide to help me with my GCSE computer science and i had done it exactly the same way you showed and when I enter an amount it doest display in mainText box its blank