- This is a currency converter application developed in Java on Netbeans IDE. This script was part of a released Video tutorial, so I thought it would be nice to have the actual script in the event that someone wants the actual code hands on while watching the video.
- This application fetches the information of the currency trade and time from Yahoo Finance and then calculates the rates based on the user input. It uses several imports for the stream read and regular expression.
- The project folder is 39 KB in size zipped.
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- MySQL 4 higher or File storage
- Extract the folder into your IDE projects.
- Import the project (tested with Netbeans 6.9.1 IDE).
when try to download says
File not found!
please fix it
Should be good now. Was using wpdownloadmanager plugin for the file downloads and it seems like their upgrades doesn’t work and they have also seemed to remove the counter by default. I have switched the downloads to wp-filebase which works perfectly now. Thanks for letting me know.
Thanks for the tutorial it was so helpful, but the bad news is that it keeps saying unable to connect to yahoo. downloaded and tried yours too and the same thing happen..
please help me fish this and tell me the code for Xe converter too cause i will like to try both
thanks a million
am suing netbeans 8.02
Hello, I tried your code but it doesn’t work.
It keeps on telling Unable to connect to Yahoo Finance.
I think the URL is not working.
Can you suggest a solution?