This is my first attempt at an MVC structure back in 2010.
- Allows data encapsulation and data/control/view separation.
- Great extensibility by adding plugins and helpers.
- Allows your work to be organized, easy to manage and very simple to understand.
- Allows re-use of business-logic across applications.
- Allows development of multiple user interface’s without changing business logic codebase.
- Discourages cut-&-paste repetition of code, streamlining upgrade and maintenance tasks.
- Enhancing ease of testability
- Built using the same code style as CodeIgniter.
- As a web developer myself, this application was built with web development in mind, which enables easy debugging and figuring out where things went wrong.
- Very lightweight application, the whole system (standard installation with database/template plugins) is only 64 KB.
- Plug-n-play plugins/helpers.
- Very flexibly template plugin attached (check out the video tutorials).
- Very nifty database extension that allows you to do powerful stuff (check out the video tutorials)
- Try it, and let me know what you think of it and what can be done to make it better. I am truly open to any suggestions and/or comments.
- PHP 5.0 or higher