This is a PHP wrapper that allows you to make calls to all GET Netflix API REST calls located here. I will be working on the POST/DELETE requests soon.
- Use file storage, MySQL or easily implement your favorite storage object.
- Easily make non authenticated call, signed calls and protected calls.
- 24.5 KB in size.
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- MySQL 4 higher or File storage
- Extract folder into your server.
- Open configs.ini.php and update the following:
- consumer_key » Your consumer key provided by Netflix
- shared_key » Your shared key provided by Netflix
- app_name » Your Application Name provided by Netflix
- app_callback » Location of the file token_response.php
- app_redirect » Page where the users will go to after their login at netflix (immediately after passing by app_callback)
- token_storage » Storage object (storageObject.file.php – File storage, storageObject.mysql.php – mysql storage)
- token_dir » If using file storage, location where tokens are stored
- [db_info] » Your Database information is you are using mysql storage
- View example.php to view how it works.
- Open documentation.html for complete API information.